What to expect
October 6, 2021
- This is the last day you can enroll individuals or update demographic information in the MyCDH employer portal.
- This is also the last day your employees can update their account profile information (i.e. address, contact info, name) at mycdh.optum.com.
October 7 - 14, 2021
- Your MyCDH employer portal will be set to read-only access for 8 days in preparation for the enhancement launch.
- During this time, you can sign in to run reports and submit contributions, but cannot modify demographic information or enroll new employees.
October 14, 2021
October 15, 2021
- Beginning on this date, access HRcommand at the new Optum Financial website. As of October 15, you will no longer be able to access your MyCDH administrative account.
October 15 - 21, 2021
- Your employees' MyCDH accounts will be set to read-only access for 7 days.
- During this time, they can view funds but cannot complete account activities such as transactions and reimbursement requests.
- Your employees' current payment card will be inactivated as of October 15 and a new card will be issued.
- Your employees will still have access to view funds in their account(s).
- HSA investors will be able to view investment balances and transaction history but cannot submit any trades during this time. This includes investment buys, sells and exchanges. Any recurring investment sweeps they may have setup will be turned off.
October 22, 2021
- Your employees will access their account at the new Optum Financial website. As of October 22, they will no longer have access to their MyCDH account.
- Your employees will be instructed to watch for a new Optum Financial payment Visa® card to arrive in the mail by October 22, which they’ll need to access their account for the first time.
- For HSA investors, assets will transfer-in-kind to the new platform, ensuring their investments are not out of market. As of October 22, they will have full access to their investment account and will be able to submit any transactions they wish to make.
What do I need to do?
As we work to deliver these enhancements, we’ll notify you of any action required to enable the updates. We’ll also send a series of communications to your employees, leading up to October 22, to educate and prepare them for what’s ahead. Please check back here for more details in the coming weeks.
ACH debit verification
To fund HSA contributions, Optum Bank will debit your designated corporate account via ACH (must be a checking account).* Some banks require an Originator ID for verifications when large ACH debits are presented. Please provide the number 2438487712 as the Originator ID authorizing Optum Bank to debit your corporate account for HSA contribution funding. Ensure that ACH limits are above the amount that will be debited from the account for contribution funding.
*If you do not currently have a bank account on file, please see the FAQ below.
New Optum Financial website
The new optumfinancial.com website is now live. It features a page dedicated to health accounts so you can easily sign in to your administrative portal, HRcommand, and your employees can access their account and find tools and educational resources - all in one place.
We’re excited to offer an enhanced, secure way for your employees to sign in to their accounts. HealthSafe ID uses two-factor authentication and the latest technology to keep our accounts safe and secure.
When your employees access their account for the first time at optumfinancial.com, they’ll be prompted to create a HealthSafe ID username and password. If they already have a HealthSafe ID that they use to access other Optum or UnitedHealthcare websites, they can sign in with their current credentials.